The large MobilHybrids are installed in a container and can therefore be easily integrated into construction site logistics. The HS-48 and HS-72 containers are housed in a 10 foot container and the HS-108 already requires a 20 foot container. The ventilation and air-conditioning of the containers is based on customer requirements and can range from a very cold -40 °C to a tropical 55 °C. The container is designed so that solar panels can be attached to the container roof to generate solar power. to produce. This enables a particularly environmentally friendly supply to your consumers.
HOW DOES IT WORK?
WHY CAN YOU SAVE A LOT OF MONEY IN THE PROCESS?
- Less frequent refuelling
- No unnecessary fuel consumption
- Never refuel again with the combination of MobilHybird and MobilPV
WHAT DOES THE ENVIRONMENT GET OUT OF IT?
- Significant amounts of CO2 and harmful exhaust gases are saved
- The service life and maintenance intervals of the diesel unit are extended
- Whisper-quiet operation of the power supply, as the diesel generator is switched off most of the time or is no longer needed at all in some applications
- Further CO2 and money savings when photovoltaic modules are added to the hybrid system
- The lead batteries used are 99% recyclable
HOW LONG DO THE BATTERIES LAST? DO THEY TAKE THE BATTERIES BACK?
WHAT ABOUT THE WARRANTY?
- Attractive design
- PV charging unit as an option for operation with MobilPV
- Mains input as option
- IP54 Schuko / IP67 CEE plug connector